Forget lotto - hit the jackpot by letting financial strategist and enable.me Canterbury Director Sarah Bayley show you how to make it possible within the next 10 years - or less!
Come along to her seminar which enable.me Canterbury is hosting to raise funds for Cancer Society NZ
Live at The Piano, Armagh St, Christchurch at 12.30pm on both Tuesday 17th and 24th November for just under an hour - learn how to take charge of your financial future, get mortgage-free in 10 years (or less!) instead of 30, plan for the retirement you want, grow wealth and get ambitious with your goals.
You will learn:
• The key rules for getting mortgage-free FAST
• The pillars for financial success – (and why it’s not just about financial literacy!)
• Your money personality & why it's important
• Strategies you can use to grow your wealth
• Why you don't have to live life on a strict financial diet to get ahead
• Options for wealth creation
• How to ensure your retirement is sorted.
If you’re ready for better, NOW is the time to make progress - we look forward to seeing you there.